Monday, November 28, 2016

Five Years in Heaven

Today marks the fifth anniversary of Thomas' death.  While it is still a hard day, I am so grateful for how much healing the Lord has brought to my heart in the past five years.

Our church made this video about our story this past spring:

https://vimeo.com/162422920

At the time we had no idea William would soon be joining our family!  In the video I talk about seeing God's hand in the details of our story, and those little "details" have continued.  I love that ALL of my babies have November birthdays.  I won't have time for pity parties when we will be busy counting our blessings with birthday parties!  Even today, November 28th, was the day Turner and Emmaline were celebrating their birthday with their preschool class.  It was good for my heart to see their excitement and be happy for them today!

"He made us, and we are his.  We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation."
- Psalm 100:3-5 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment