Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Happy 6th Birthday, Thomas!


Happy 6th Birthday, Thomas!  Has it really been that long? In some ways it seems like forever ago, and in some ways the years have flown by.  We took balloons to the cemetery on Sunday and tonight we're going to have cupcakes.  Turner and Emmaline are excited to celebrate their brother!

"Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you! See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands."
- Isaiah 49:15-16 (NLT)

3 comments:

  1. Love them and HIM!!!! Great way to celebrate!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful picture and I love that you celebrate Thomas who will always be a part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas had a lovely birthday. It seems like a brilliant bash that everyone must have enjoyed to the fullest. I love seeing little kids enjoying in each other’s company. My twins turned 4 years old in the last month and the bash that I threw for them at one of the best venues in NYC was Peppa Pig themed which everyone enjoyed to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete